no bake cranberry peanut bars recipe | cranberry peanut ladoo recipe | cranberry peanuts energy bars recipe with step by step photo recipe and video recipe. it is basically no cook, no bake bars / ladoos with very less ingredients like crunchy peanut butter, oats, cranberries, sesame seeds and honey.
no bake cranberry peanut bars recipe | cranberry peanut ladoo recipe | cranberry peanuts energy bars recipe with step by step photo recipe and video recipe. i tried my hands on this recipe for my 2 years old son who always runs away from having breakfast. so i thought of preparing something that might attract him and if has one small bar it would fill his stomach. but he did not eat that and my husband and i loved the bars. as i have a huge craving for sweets and i thought this might be a good idea for my craving instead of having chocolates or other sugary sweets.
no bake cranberry peanut bars are delicious, filling and nutritive as well. instead of making bars, you can give it a shape of ladoo and can be served in the form of traditional sweet. recently, i prepared these bars for our library group’s moms and kids, and to my wonder everyone loved the recipe and they asked me to make a proper video so that they can prepare cranberry peanut bars for the upcoming holi festival instead of making some traditional indian sweet for the festival.
so this recipe is for all my library friends and their kids. so here i fulfil my promise of sharing no bake cranberry peanut bars recipe with all of you before the holi festival.
no bake cranberry peanut bars recipe | cranberry peanut ladoo recipe| cranberry peanuts energy bars video recipe:
no bake cranberry peanut bars recipe | cranberry peanut ladoo recipe | cranberry peanuts energy bars recipe card:
- Serves: 10-12
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Unsaturated fat: 0
- Trans fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 13.6g
- Sugar: 6.7g
- Sodium: 70mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 6.5g
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter (added salt & sugar)
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds (til)
- 1 cup raw oats
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup honey
- firstly, dry roast half oats and keep aside.
- then dry roast sesame seeds and let it cool down.
- now in a mixer jar add sesame seeds, roasted oats, raw oats, cranberries and quick churn for 10-15 seconds.
- then add in peanut butter and churn it for another 15 seconds.
- now transfer the mixture in a bowl and mix everything well.
- add the prepared mixture in a plate and line the mixture properly.
- put it in a fridge for an hour to set. (optional)
- cut the bars into desired size and garnish with cranberries.
- you can make ladoo instead of bars.
- you can store bars in a refrigerator for 8-10 days.
no bake cranberry peanut bars recipe | cranberry peanut ladoo recipe | cranberry peanuts energy bars step by step photo recipe:
- dry roast the oats and keep aside.
2. dry roast sesame seeds and add it to the roasted oats. let it cool down.
3. add roasted oats and cranberries to the roasted oats and sesame seeds.
4. now transfer all this in a mixer jar.
5. grind it to make a coarse powder.
6. now add peanut butter, honey and churn well.
7. now take the mixture in a bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
8. add the mixture into a plate.
9, and then line it evenly.
10. cut into pieces as per your desired size.
11. place 1-2 cranberries on the top and no bake cranberry peanut bar is ready.